Information clause on the processing of personal data
Legal basis – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016. on the protection of individuals in relation to the processing of personal data and on the
the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Regulation
On data protection) OJ. Urz. EU L of 2016. No. 119/1, (hereinafter referred to as the RODO) and the Act of May 10
2018 r. On the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000, as amended).
Scope of personal data subject to processing:
- residential address,
- Phone no,
- email address,
- Information necessary for the settlement of public receivables.
ANYWEAR PATRYK BRDEJ with NIP 7343465506 , REGON 523062329 based in Warsaw informs:
Personal data will be processed on the basis of: art. 6 paragraph. 1(a-c) RODO.
- Giving consent to process personal data is voluntary but necessary
in order to conclude and perform the Agreement.
- Personal data will be obtained by Anywear
and persons or entities acting on its behalf.
- The administrator of the personal data is Anywear
- For matters related to personal data, please contact via the following address
- Personal data may be shared:
- employees and associates of Anywear for the purpose of implementing the Agreement,
- entities that control and supervise Anywear under generally applicable law,
- Personal data will be kept for the period of execution of the Agreement and after its
termination due to the need to keep records in accordance with
With applicable regulations.
- You are entitled to access your personal data, to request rectification,
- deletion or restriction of processing.
- You have the right to object to further processing,
- withdraw consent to further processing of personal data.
- Exercising the right to withdraw consent does not affect the processing that took place until the withdrawal of consent.You have the right to portability of personal data.You have the right to lodge a complaint about the processing activities of Anywear to the President of Personal Data Protection.No automated decisions will be made on the basis of personal data, profiling is not used.
In light of the above, I consent to the processing of my personal data
by Anywear , in order to conclude through
anywear.co.uk online store and the execution of the Agreement for the purchase-sale of Goods,
between Anywear and me and the resulting
from the subject Agreement of obligations.
I acknowledge that my personal data may also be processed for the purposes of
marketing by Anywear , provided
my consent in a separate statement through the store
I acknowledge that I have the right to object to the processing of the
my personal data for marketing purposes, via e-mail to